The Word Appears in the Flesh

Message from God | Chapter 68

My word is implemented in every country, place, nation and denomination, and My word is being fulfilled in every corner at any given time. The disasters that occur everywhere are not battles between people, nor are they fights with weapons. There will be no more wars afterward. All are within My grasp. All will face My judgment and will languish amidst disaster. Let those who resist Me and those who do not take the initiative to cooperate with Me suffer the pain of various disasters. Let them weep and gnash their teeth into eternity, and remain in the dark forever. They will not survive. I act with straightforwardness and agility, and I do not consider how faithful you have been to Me in the past. As long as you resist Me, My hand of judgment will swiftly unleash wrath upon you without any delay whatsoever, not even a second, and without a shred of mercy. I have been saying all along that I am the God who keeps His word. Every word I say will be fulfilled, and you shall see it all. This is what is truly meant by entering into reality in everything.
The great disasters will certainly not befall upon My sons, My beloved. I will look after My sons in every moment and in every second. You certainly will not endure that pain and suffering; rather, it is for the sake of the perfection of My sons and the fulfillment of My word in them, so that you may recognize My omnipotence, further grow in life, shoulder burdens for Me sooner, and devote your entire selves for the completion of My management plan. You should be glad and happy and rejoice because of this. I will hand over everything to you, allowing you to take control. I will place it in your hands. If a son inherits his father’s entire estate, how much more so with you, My firstborn sons? You are truly blessed. Instead of suffering from the great disasters, you will enjoy everlasting blessings. What glory! What glory!
Increase your pace and follow My footsteps at all times and in all places, and do not fall behind. Let your heart follow My heart; let your mind follow My mind. Cooperate with Me with one heart, one mind. Eat with Me, live with Me, and enjoy with Me. Wonderful blessings await for you to enjoy and to take. There is such incomparable abundance within Me. Not even a little has been prepared for anyone else—I do this entirely for My sons.
Now, what I have in My mind is what will be fulfilled. Once I have finished speaking to you, those matters have already been completed. The work truly proceeds that quickly and it is changing at any moment. If your attention wanders for even a moment, “centrifugal” phenomenon will occur, and you will be cast out very far, and will depart from this stream. If you do not seek earnestly you will allow My painstaking efforts to be in vain. Later, people from various nations will crowd in at any time. At your current level, will you be able to lead them? I will thoroughly train you to become good soldiers within this short period of time in order to complete My commission. I wish for you to glorify My name in all respects and to bear wonderful testimonies for Me. Let those whom they despised stand above them today and lead them as well as govern them. Do you comprehend My intentions? Have you realized My painstaking effort? I do this all for your own sake. It depends on whether or not you are able to enjoy My blessings.
I, God who searches man’s mind and heart, travel to the ends of the earth. Who dare not do service for Me? Tensions run high among all nations and they struggle bitterly, but in the end they will not escape from My grasp. I will surely not let them off easily. I will bring them to judgment one by one based on their actions, earthly statuses, and earthly pleasures. I will spare none. My wrath has begun to be revealed and it will all come upon them. All will be fulfilled in them one by one, and this will be entirely what they have brought upon themselves. Those who failed to know Me or despised Me in the past will now face My judgment. As for those who persecuted My sons in the past, I will particularly bring them to chastisement in accordance with what they said and did. I will not spare even the children. They are all Satan’s ilk. Even if they say and do nothing, if they hate My sons in their hearts, I will not spare a single one of them. I will make them all see that those who reign and hold power today are us, this group of people, certainly not them. For this reason, you should all the more devote your uttermost strength and sincerely expend yourselves for Me, in order to glorify and bear witness for My name in every place, corner, religion and denomination, and spread it to the ends of the entire universe!
Source from: Eastern Lightning | Utterances of Christ in the Beginning


Read more: Testimonies of Christian Life—Learn to Glorify God—Find the Way Here --- Knowing God's will

No comments:

Post a Comment