Christian hymns | Song of Loving God Without Regrets

Smiley face

Christian hymns | Song of Loving God Without Regrets


Verse 1 The road to the kingdom has many ups and downs. I hover between life and death, amid torture and tears. Without God's protection, who could make it to today? He planned our birth in the last days; we're fortunate to follow Christ. God humbled Himself to be man, suffering great shame. How am I human if I don't love God? I shall love God forever without regrets.

Verse 2 No matter the trials, God's words show the way. My heart cries in frustration, but I know God's lovable. However great my suffering and deep my refinement, I have no regrets and no complaints. God's love for man is boundless, His truth becomes our life. His word is precious, His disposition lovely. I shall love God forever without regrets.

Bridge 1 As I love God, I won't regret following and testifying. Though I'm weak and negative, in tears I still love God. I suffer and give my love to Him, never to cause Him grief. Being tempered in trials is like gold being tried by fire. My heart's tempered like gold; how could I not give Him my heart? Though the road to heaven is hard and there will be many tears, I shall love God forever without regrets.

Verse 3 In God's judgment and chastisement, my heart is conquered. Though judged and refined, I have gained life. God's work in flesh is real. If I seek truth and to love Him, surely I can follow God to the end. God suffers pain for man, I'll spend a lifetime repaying Him. I wish to be refined and love God. If I know Him, I can die. I shall love God forever without regrets.

Verse 4 If I'm honest and seek to love God, I can be compatible with Him. By loving and revering Him, I'll surely earn His praise. By practicing the truth of His words, God will guide and bless me. Through tribulations and refinement, my corruption is being cleansed. I'll love God without rewards, set my heart to please Him. If I know God, gain truth and life, my life won't be in vain. I shall love God forever without regrets.

Bridge 2 Through God's work I know His deeds. My heart has such enjoyment. I've seen Him in the last days and will serve Him all my life. I'll give up all to follow God, even if it's my own life. I'm willing to suffer rejection to please Him. Loving God and bearing testimony to Him is truly glorious. I shall love God forever without regrets. I shall love God forever without regrets.


We welcome you to listen to Christian hymns for the Age of Kingdom from our Christian church. They all bring you into the age prophesied in Revelation of following the Lamb and singing new songs! We invite all truth seekers to stream or download these church hymns.

No comments:

Post a Comment