Praise and Worship Song | "The Heart's Voice of a Created Being" | Christian Music Video


I


I wanted to cry, but no place felt right.


I wanted to sing, but no song was found.


I wanted to express the love of a created being.


Searching high and low, but no words could say, could say just how I feel.


Practical and true God, the love inside my heart.


I lift my hands in praise, I rejoice that You came into this world.


II


Man came from dust, and God gave him life.


Satan came down to corrupt mankind.


c
Lost are their humanity and reason.


Generation after generation, fallen since that day.


But You are … the practical and true God, the love inside my heart.


I am dust but I can see Your face. How can I not worship?


The practical and true God, the love inside my heart.


I am dust but I can see Your face. How can I not worship You?


III


God created man and loves him so, that He became flesh again,


bore good and bad, adversity and sorrow,


saving us and bringing us to a beautiful place.


We will always thank You.


The practical and true God, the love inside my heart.


Corrupt, but You have saved me! How can I not worship?


The practical and true God, the love inside my heart.


Corrupt, but You have saved me! How cans I not worship You?


How can I not worship You? How can I not worship You?


from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs


More Religious Songs:


Praise and Worship Song | "Come Before God Often"


Praise and Worship Song | "Thanks and Praise to Almighty God"


Gospel music|"Kingdom gospel music: The Kingdom Descends Upon the World"

No comments:

Post a Comment