Utterances of Christ in the Beginning (Chapter 62)

Word of Almighty God | Chapter 62

Grasping My will is not done only so that you may know, but also that you may act in accordance with My intention. People don’t understand My heart. When I say this is east, they have to go and deliberate, wondering, “Is it really east? Maybe it isn’t. I cannot believe so easily. I need to see it for myself.” You people are so hard to deal with, and you don’t know what real obedience is. When you know My intention then go do it unhesitatingly—there is no need to think about it! You always take what I say with a pinch of salt and comprehend it absurdly, so how then can you have any true insight? You never seek to enter into My words. As I have said before, what I desire is a select few, not a great many people. Those who do not attach importance to entering into My words do not deserve to be the good soldiers of Christ, but instead act as Satan’s lackeys and interrupt My work. Don’t think this a small matter. Whoever interrupts My work offends My administrative decrees, and I will most certainly discipline them severely. This is to say that, from now on, if you turn away from Me for a time then My judgment will befall you. If you don’t believe My words then try it and see for yourself, to see what state you are in living in the light of My countenance, and what state you are in when you leave Me.
I do not fear that you do not live in the spirit. My work has continued to the current stage, so what can you do? I do things in steps, so there is no need for you to be anxious. I will do My work Myself. When I do something people are all utterly convinced, otherwise I will deal with them by chastising them more severely. This concerns more My administrative decrees. It can be seen that My administrative decrees have now already begun to be promulgated and implemented, no longer to be hidden. You must see this clearly! Now all respects concern My administrative decrees and whosoever offends them must suffer loss. This is certainly no small matter. Do you really have an insight into this? Are you perfectly clear on this aspect? Now I begin to fellowship: All nations and all peoples of the world are administered within My hands and, regardless of their religion, all must stream to My throne. Of course, some who receive judgment will be cast into the bottomless pit (they are objects for ruination that will be utterly burned and will remain no longer), and some who accept My name after being judged will become the people of My kingdom (they will enjoy only for 1,000 years). Those of you will hold the kingship with Me forever after, and as you previously suffered for Me, I will replace your sufferings with blessings that I will bestow on you unendingly; those of My people will merely remain rendering service to Christ. The enjoyment does not refer only to enjoyment, but rather that those people are kept from suffering disasters. This is why I now have such strict requirements of you and in all respects it concerns the inner meaning of My administrative decrees. Because if you didn’t accept My training then there would be no way for Me to give you what you are to inherit. Though this is the case, you still fear to suffer, fear wounds to your souls, always thinking upon the flesh and always arranging and planning for yourselves. Have I not made suitable arrangements for you? So why do you repeatedly make arrangements for yourself? You vilify Me! Is that not so? I arrange something for you but you repudiate it utterly and make your own plans.
You may speak well, but in reality you do not observe My will whatsoever. I say to you, I absolutely will not say that there is any among you who is capable of genuinely showing consideration to My will. Though your actions may conform to My will I absolutely will not praise you. This is My method of salvation. Though this is the case, you are still complacent sometimes, thinking yourselves amazing and holding everyone else in contempt. This is one aspect of man’s corrupt disposition. You all acknowledge this point I make, but only on the surface. To really be able to change you need to get close to Me; fellowship with Me and I will bestow grace on you. Some people think to sit idle and reap what others have sown, needing only to stretch forth a hand to dress or to open their mouth to eat, merely waiting for someone else to chew their food before putting it in their mouth to swallow. Such people are the most foolish, loving to eat what others have already eaten, and this is a manifestation of man’s laziest aspect. Hearing these words of Mine, you must no longer pass over them. Only taking extreme care is the right way. Then My will can be satisfied, and this is the best kind of obedience.
Read more: Turns out there is mystery in the way of Jesus' return. Read now to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment