All the Way in Your Company

Smiley face

Spiritual Life | All the Way in Your Company (Version 2)


I drift and wander the world, feeling lost and helpless inside. Awakened by Your tender words, I feel I've seen the true light. I accept the judgment of Your words. The corruption of man I see. Reflecting on my own ways, I find the same nature in me. In Your company, there's no fear of the raging storm, or the loneliness night brings. In Your company, I don't fear facing danger, or hardships from the journey. After rugged roads of trouble, I welcome the beautiful spring.

I fall deep down in remorse, grateful that I have been saved. The great mercy You have shown allows me to make my way. When distant, Your words call me. You protect me from harm, I'm safe. I rebel and then You hide. So then I fall in boundless pain.

When I return, You show grace, You smile, holding me close. When Satan scourges and wounds, Your warmth heals, consoling me. When I fall into the devil's grasp, You share my distress and pain. I believe that dawn will come, the sky will be blue again. In Your company, there's no fear of the raging storm, or the loneliness night brings. In Your company, I don't fear facing danger, or hardships from the journey. After rugged roads of trouble, I welcome the beautiful spring.

Your words are my life, my Lord. I relish Your words every day. When Satan is surrounding me, Your words give me wisdom and strength. When I suffer or when I fail, Your words lead me through the hard times. When I'm feeling down or weak, Your words sustain and supply.

When I encounter trials, Your words guide me to stand tall. I live and I talk with You, no distance between us at all. In Your company, there's no fear of the raging storm, or the loneliness night brings. In Your company, I don't fear facing danger, or hardships from the journey. After rugged roads of trouble, I welcome the beautiful spring, the beautiful spring. In Your company.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Source from: Eastern Lightning | Church Hymns

Listen more: Closer to God ---- God has incarnated and become Almighty God who has come to do His work of judgment

No comments:

Post a Comment