The Church of Almighty God | Who is the One that commands the universe and all things?

The picture from the Church of Almighty God, at the end of life, the trurh
The picture from the Church of Almighty God, at the end of life, the trurh

The Church of Almighty God | Who is the One that commands the universe and all things?

The laws of orbit of the huge stars in the universe are precise! All living beings multiply over and over again! Who ordains the rules and principles of the universe and all things? Who is the One that has such unique authority and power?
                          πŸπŸπŸπŸƒπŸƒπŸπŸπŸπŸƒπŸƒπŸπŸπŸπŸƒπŸƒ


 bidding Farewell, the picture from the Church of Almighty God, the truth of life
bidding Farewell, the picture from the Church of Almighty God, the truth of life

The conversation between Lily and her grandma..... 🌷 Lily: Grandma, Why do you have white hair and wrinkles? Why did your teeth all drop out? 🀢 Grandma: Honey, because I’m old. I spend my whole life to bring up my children. And I can leave the world peacefully without any regret in the end. 🌷 Lily: Where are you going? I don’t want to let you go! I want you to stay with me forever!
The conversation between them make me think: Where do people come from and go away? The mystery of life reveals to us step by step as the scene and voice fades in.
 πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄
A wonderful documentary which bears testimony to the Creator. It gives me a new knowledge of God’s sovereignty. God dominates all things, which includes not only the material world but also the spiritual world. The birth, aging, sickness, and death of us humans are in God’s dominion, as well as the conditions of our birth, our growing-up environments, and so on. God cares for and looks on us at every moment. That’s what I didn’t know by reading the Bible alone. Awesome video! Thanks be to God! Pleas stay tuned for-----The documentary “The One Who Holds Sovereignty Over Everything” guides us to search for the mystery of life!
----present by the Eastern Lightning, the Church of Almighty God

No comments:

Post a Comment