To Love God Is My Wish

Smiley face



To Love God Is My Wish


I
I lived in a bleak world, never knowing truth. I read the Almighty's word and now I know the meaning of life. What a great surprise, Christ brings light to the world. From His judgement I've found the path to eternal life. I treasure God's word, I treasure God's truth. How precious truth is! Bathed in God's fountain of life. To love God is my wish, for eternity it's what I will do. To love God is my wish, I really want to. Hallelujah!
II

We gather in the church, the word sustains us. I know how to live a life that's worthy and most meaningful. God gave me truth as life, so I can please His heart, walking the right path; thanks to God for leading me here. I came from the dust, I was nothing at all, poor and pitiful. But God has raised me up. To love God is my wish, for eternity it's what I will do. To love God is my wish, I really want to. Hallelujah!

III
It's truth that has cleansed me; God's word is my rebirth. My heart is grateful; how lovely is the real God. The word reveals the truth and man's evil ways. Prideful is man, living just for himself. God's word has cleansed me. Now I can live like a human by understanding the truth; God is most worthy of love. Rooted in my heart, God's word is the way of life. His word has changed me, giving me new life. I want to follow God, be His witness, love Him truly; this is my wish. I treasure God's word, I treasure God's truth. How precious truth is! Bathed in God's fountain of life. To love God is my wish, for eternity it's what I will do. To love God is my wish, I really want to. Hallelujah!


from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs


Recommendation: Choir Songs: Praise the return of the Savior, praise Almighty God forever.

Every Christian in The Church of Almighty God fully recognizes that Almighty God is the return of the Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment